No handphone. No internet. No Mp3 player. No alarm clock. No watch.
That is what a true holiday is. Seriously, I lived up to it.
I’m just glad that I made an effort to escape the bustling city life and retreat to the highlands. Below are the awesome things that took place over there:
- saw a rainbow appeared after the rain
- saw the sun set above the clouds
- saw a star blinking throughout the night
- woke up to a great sunrise
- ran amidst the mist, against the chilling wind
- drank cold beer on a chilling night
You don’t really get this kind of experience in the concrete jungle.
understood the true meaning of holiday, bL!nk$t@R.